Hello guys! My name is Jules Zyde Zamora, welcome to my blog. I just want you to know simple things about me. I am 16 years old and my birthday is on July 26, 2001. I lived in Major Homes, Bigaa, Cabuyao, Laguna. When I was a child, I like to study but I don't know what happened to me now. I love watching K-Dramas so much! One of the best Kdrama for me is "Descendants of the Sun". I am a Lectors and Commentators Ministry at the church. I like sewing different kinds of cloth. For me, I am optimistic because I believe in my self. I LOVE LOLLIPOP!!! 😍 MY FAMILY As you can see, I have sisters and my parents. I love them so much because they are my life and my sunshine. MY FRIENDS Everyone needs the support, especially in the hard times. The true friends help us to keep the lights on and stay on the path that we have chosen. They make it easily, just by their presence in our lives and by giving us their love – yes, they ...
Indeed, it was right! Good time management leads us to better ways of success. Nice point gurl!
ReplyDeletenice one ganda
ReplyDeleteyieeet, nice
ReplyDeleteEveryone should know how to be responsible on using social media. Being irresponsible on social media management is a problem that is so relevant right now. It is good to spread awareness on how social media affects the environment, health and your social life. Living a life is free, but we must spend it properly by appreciating the beauty of nature and spending our free time to our love ones.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNoice
ReplyDeleteNice ��
ReplyDeleteNice work 💯
ReplyDeleteNice angnice ganda
ReplyDeletewell saiddd! 👌🏻
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteNice work.
ReplyDeleteWell said
ReplyDeleteniiice!
ReplyDeleteWow. Nice work 👍
ReplyDeletePrecisely... Great work
ReplyDeleteniceee
ReplyDelete��
ReplyDeleteNicee
ReplyDeleteGood job! 👏
ReplyDeleteNicceeee!! Good work!!
ReplyDeleteah ganda!
ReplyDeleteAmazing work! keep it up, Jules!
ReplyDeleteWhoah nicesuu ganda
ReplyDeleteAgreeable👌
ReplyDeleteTama👍
ReplyDeleteI totally agree.
ReplyDeleteAgree *Thumbsup*
ReplyDeleteNaisuuuu!
ReplyDeletenice one
ReplyDeleteWoooowww!! Amazinggg����
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI agree! Time management is really important especially for students like us :)
wao pano ganyang intro
ReplyDeleteGood job anak!!!
ReplyDeleteEto na haaaaa. Ganda naman hahhahaa
ReplyDeletewow wow galeng
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeletenice blog!!!
ReplyDeleteOn point and please dont let social media control you.
ReplyDeleteWow niceee!
ReplyDeleteAmazing work!!!
ReplyDeleteWow fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGood point
ReplyDeletekuya rench salamaaaat!!!!!!
DeleteNICE!!!
ReplyDeleteNICE!!!
ReplyDeleteI like it!
ReplyDeletewow!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewow very amazing!!
ReplyDeletewell said! 👏
ReplyDeletehahahaha.
ReplyDeleteyes!!!
ReplyDeleteNice one kaye...
ReplyDeletetama ka jan jules
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteUse time wisely..
ReplyDelete