All About Me




Hello guys! My name is Jules Zyde Zamora, welcome to my blog. I just want you to know simple things about me. I am 16 years old and my birthday is on July 26, 2001. I lived in Major Homes, Bigaa, Cabuyao, Laguna.




When I was a child, I like to study but I don't know what happened to me now. I love watching K-Dramas so much! One of the best Kdrama for me is "Descendants of the Sun". I am a Lectors and Commentators Ministry at the church. I like sewing different kinds of cloth. For me, I am optimistic because I believe in my self. I LOVE LOLLIPOP!!! 😍


MY FAMILY





As you can see, I have sisters and my parents. I love them so much because they are my life and my sunshine. 



MY FRIENDS



Everyone needs the support, especially in the hard times. The true friends help us to keep the lights on and stay on the path that we have chosen. They make it easily, just by their presence in our lives and by giving us their love – yes, they love us in their special way; love of a girlfriend is a bit different, but the love of a best friend is of the same strength. Long friendship does not exhaust these feelings, they become even more tighten with the time. If you meet a good person at a school period and succeeded to keep the good relationships with this person till the graduation from the university – be sure that you will be friends for all your life, as this period is meant to be really difficult – you develop your personality. Thus, your friend will know your background, your “foundation”, and will help you to build the walls of your character’s house. You should help him or her to build own beautiful house – and there is no matter where this building will be located, either near you or far away

I have two bestfriends: Aira Aguilar and Abby Tible. Actually, I have a lot of friends in my previous school and I miss them so much. The truth is, I have gone through a lot but I am happy now because I found my true friends that will understand me no matter what. 




That's all! Thank you for reading my blog ♡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Free Will an Illusion?